Homeownership Starts with OlyFed
For over a century, we have diligently worked to help our community achieve homeownership. Whether you just started thinking about homeownership, you’re currently house-hunting, you’ve owned a home for years or you’re looking for local information, our highly skilled, non-commissioned loan team is here to focus on your goals.
West Olympia Branch Manager
Meet Raina: Fun Facts Q&A
- What are your hobbies? I enjoy playing soccer, eating great meals with friends and crafting!
- What do you enjoy about banking? I love being a trusted resource for our customers, whether it’s doing a basic transaction or helping them understand a complex financial issue. Banking is a service industry like no other and I feel grateful to be a part of people’s lives in this way.
- What’s worth paying for? To me, delicious food is always worth paying for.
- What are your must haves on a road trip? Excellent playlists, many downloaded podcast episodes and of course snacks.
- What has brought you joy recently? My nephew lives in another country, but I was able to visit him and be there for his first birthday which was so special.
Start The Loan Process with Raina
Get the ball rolling and get pre-qualified before you shop so you have a good idea of the budget that will work for you.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Exercise your equity for home improvements, debt consolidation, education and other uses.
Home Equity Loan Program (HELP)
Working with a licensed contractor? You can leverage the value you already have!
From the beginning, we’ve been dedicated to making home ownership attainable and affordable, which is why we remain a portfolio lender that doesn’t sell its loans on the secondary market. To us, that would be like selling the relationships that we’ve built with our customers and our community. We make loans by investing your deposits in local housing, which helps build economic prosperity right here in Thurston and Mason counties, while also building and contributing to the local tax base which supports our schools, parks and social services infrastructure.
The Neighbor2Neighbor Fund was established to support the spectrum of affordable housing needs in our community. Every time we close on a new mortgage or construction loan, we donate to three local housing organizations providing emergency shelter, affordable rental homes and homeownership opportunities for low-income individuals and families.