Savings Accounts For Every ‘Someday’
We make planning for tomorrow easy and convenient with savings vehicles for each purpose – from traditional statement accounts and young-saver starter plans to high-yield money market accounts, CDs and IRAs. Feel free to mix and match accounts for a safe, secure portfolio that suits your financial strategy.
So Many Savings Options
|Savings Accounts||Statement Savings||Money Market Account||Companion Savings||Health Savings Account||Passbook Savings|
|Minimum Balance to Open|
|Minimum Balance to Open||$100||$2,500||$100||$1||$100|
|Quarterly Service Fee|
|Quarterly Service Fee||$3 < $100||None||None||None||$3 < $100|
|Surcharge Free ATM w/ Debit Card|
|Surcharge Free ATM w/ Debit Card||None|
|Open Online||Open Online||Open Online||Open Online||Open in Branch|
* All accounts offer digital banking.
We always remember our roots – and the traditional savings programs that have served generations of local savers.
- Minimum $100 to open
- Free e-statements
- Transfer funds via web, mobile app, or a simple phone call
- 24/7 access to over 33,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
Money Market Account
Our tiered Money Market Account is a good option for gaining higher interest rates from your higher balances. A safe place to earn premium interest rates while having easy access to your money, this account has an opening deposit of $2,500 and interest compounds daily.
Must maintain a minimum of $50 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
Open a Companion Savings account along with a qualifying OlyFed CD and earn a high yield on both accounts while maintaining the ideal mix of flexibility and reward.
- Earn a CD-like rate
- Easy access to funds – withdraw anytime
- No time limits
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
It’s the savings account you don’t look forward to using … but it’s the one that, sooner or later, you’ll be glad to have.
If your only healthcare coverage is a high-deductible insurance policy, an OlyFed HSA lets you put money aside for tomorrow’s medical needs in a tax-advantaged account.
Fund your HSA account without paying federal income taxes on the amount of your deposit, plus you enjoy tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses. Those dollars are there to benefit you, a spouse or partner, or any of your qualifying dependents.
Best of all, there are no “use it or lose it” rules and OlyFed gives you easy access to your HSA funds via interest-bearing checking account and your own HSA debit card.
- Minimum $1 to open
- Contribute up to $3,550 per individual ($7,100 per family) per year*
- Covers healthcare expenses for spouse/partner, dependents
- Access to OlyFed’s Certified Health Savings Professional
The classic – for everyone who appreciates the timeless value of our most traditional savings program.
- Make deposits anytime without penalty
- Earn interest from deposit to withdrawal (min. $50 balance)
- No fee on average quarterly balances of $100 or more*
- No min. balance requirements for savers 55+ who enroll in Direct Deposit