Join us for an afternoon of golf and fun at the Olympia Country & Golf Club. All proceeds benefit the Principal’s Emergency Fund (PEF).
Noon check-in and 1:00 p.m. shotgun start.
Though the tournament is sold out, sponsorships are still available!
The PEF fills an important resource gap for principals and educators looking to assist Olympia School District students and families who have urgent basic needs.
In 2019 – 2020, principals utilized more than $91,000 in PEF funds to, among other things:
- Help keep families in their homes and ensure they can keep the heat turned on inside them.
- Assist children who need clothes that fit their growing bodies and are appropriate for the season.
- Put healthy food in refrigerators so students are ready to learn.
- Make sure students have the opportunity to participate in after-school activities.
- Help students clearly see words and equations on the whiteboard in their classroom.
- Provide reliable Internet so students can connect to virtual classrooms.