As best-selling organizational leadership author Simon Sinek shares in his book Together is Better, “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.”
During these challenging times, it’s inspiring to see the zeal and creativity of small business owners at work in our community. We want to reassure our area entrepreneurs, we’re here with a mutual goal of helping our local economy continue to thrive.
Our business banking team are proven leaders with years of experience, which allow them to uniquely provide thoughtful, caring and sound advice, along with resources and support to ensure your questions and/or concerns are addressed. They will strategize the best ways to find the assistance your business, nonprofit or professional association may need.
In the meantime, we’ve gathered some great educational resources that may prove helpful to you at this time:
Business Planning and General Resources
- Thurston Business Leaders Share Information, Resources & Steps to Recovery Presentation
(March 26 at 2 p.m. / free webinar via Zoom)
- SBA Business Resiliency Presentation
(March 26, 27, 31 and April 1 / free webinar)
- SBA Small Business Guide & Resources
- Washington Nonprofit Institute Fundraising Presentations
- AWB COVID-19 Employer Resources Series
(April 6 at 10 a.m. / free webinar)
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loan Information
- IRS Tax Relief Information
- United Way of Thurston County & Community Foundation of South Puget Sound COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund for Nonprofits
Contact Carrie today for an appointment.