Thank you for taking the time to update your contact and address information with us.
We have digital options and are always glad to give you personal service as well. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- Log in to your online account from our website or mobile app. Click the “Services” tab and select “Address Change”.
- Select the account(s) that you would like to update and provide information in the required fields.
- Click “Submit” to update your address.
We can accept your request through DocuSign, a secure digital platform utilized by OlyFed. In order to protect your accounts from fraud, we require a photo ID, to confirm your identity.
- Sign Into Docusign to access the “power form” to begin the process – you will be lead through the process.
- Provide information in the required fields.
You’ll need a valid state or federal ID, like a driver’s license or passport, to confirm your identity when choosing this option.
Contact A Banker
We excel at customer service and provide a personal banker for every customer. If you would like personal assistance, we’re here for you! Our phones are answered by an OlyFedder that will connect you to the right person, branch or department.
Visit a Branch
It’s an honor to serve you. Before visiting a branch, please review the hours of operation and health & safety protocols that are in place. Or, schedule a branch visit and we’ll make the most of your time!
Name Change Instruction
If you’ve changed your name, we can help with that too. You will need to visit a branch. There are a few steps we ask you to take for your safety.
You will need to:
- Bring in a new driver’s license
- We will complete a customer information & address change form
- We will create new signature cards and agreements with your new name
- We will order an updated debit card