The Tumwater Christmas Tree Lighting Festival is held each year on the 2nd Saturday in December, at the Tumwater City Hall & Headquarters Fire Station.
This popular holiday event includes games, holiday crafts, performances by local and school choirs, and of course, the lighting of the tree.
Take pictures with Santa between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m.
Tree Lighting at 5:30 p.m.
Schedule of Events and Choir Line-up:
- 1:00 p.m. // Black Lake Elementary – Directed by Suzanne Grimm
- 2:00 p.m. // Black Hills High School – Directed by Kathleen Alviar
- 3:00 p.m. // Tumwater Hill Marimba – Directed by Heather Stoker
- 4:00 p.m. // Tumwater High School – Directed by Rachel Landowski
- 5:00 p.m. // Peter G. Schmidt Elementary – Directed by Marie Williams
- 5:30 p.m. // Tree Lighting!
Event Parking is available in the adjacent Attorney General’s Office parking lot (7141 Cleanwater Dr SW). No parking at the Fire Station; disabled parking at City Hall. Please call (360) 754-4160 for more information.