Get a foursome together and join us for an afternoon of golf and fun at the Olympia Country & Golf Club on Friday, Aug. 26. All proceeds benefit the Principal’s Emergency Fund (PEF).
Noon check-in and 1:00 p.m. shotgun start.
The PEF fills an important resource gap for principals and educators looking to assist Olympia School District students and families who have urgent basic needs.
In 2020-2021, schools utilized more than $135,000 in PEF funds to, among other things:
- Help keep families in their homes and ensure they can keep the heat turned on inside them.
- Assist children who need clothes that fit their growing bodies and are appropriate for the season.
- Put healthy food in refrigerators so students are ready to learn.
- Make sure students have the opportunity to participate in after-school activities.
- Help students clearly see words and equations on the whiteboard in their classroom.
- Provide reliable Internet so students can connect to virtual classrooms.